BEIJING, June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bona Film Group Limited ("Bona" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: BONA), a leading film distributor and vertically integrated film company in China, today announced that Amy Xu, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Deutsche Bank Depositary Receipts Virtual Conference. This is the first virtual investor conference aimed exclusively at introducing Asian companies to North American investors in the depositary receipt industry.
DATE: June 19, 2013TIME: 9:15 a.m. EDTLINK: www.adr.db.com Direct link to registration page: https://vts.inxpo.com/Launch/QReg.htm?ShowKey=10481
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors in North America are invited to ask Asia-based companies their questions in real-time and to download a company's information in their "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
It is recommended that investors pre-register to save time and receive event updates. Participation is free of charge.About Bona Film Group Limited Bona Film Group Limited (Nasdaq: BONA) is a leading film distributor in China, with an integrated business model encompassing film distribution, film production, film exhibition and talent representation. Bona distributes films to Greater China, Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States and Europe, invests and produces movies in a variety of genres, owns and operates 20 movie theaters and manages a range of talented and popular Chinese artists. For more information about Bona, please visit http://www.bonafilm.cn. To be added to Bona's email list to receive Company news, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. SOURCE Bona Film Group Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV