- People with narcolepsy, with or without cataplexy (muscle weakness), were more likely to experience an increased rate of comorbidities, including mental illness, endocrine disorders, digestive disorders and cardiovascular disease when compared to the general population.
- People with narcolepsy experience significantly higher health and medical costs compared to the general population.
New Research Demonstrates People With Narcolepsy Face Significant Health And Economic Burden And High Rates Of Misdiagnosis
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.