FUJIAN, China, June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Exceed Company Ltd. (NASDAQ: EDS) ("Exceed" or "the Company"), one of the leading domestic sportswear brands in China, today announced that it will hold its annual general meeting on July 31, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. local time at Macro Polo Hotel Jinjiang, Sunshine East Street, Qing Yang Town, Jinjiang, Fujian, China. Shareholders of record in the books of the Company as of the close of business on May 22, 2013 are entitled to receive notice of, and to vote at, this meeting or any adjourned or postponed meeting thereof. The Company's annual report on Form 20-F as well as other documents prepared in connection with the annual general meeting can be obtained from the Company's website at www.ir.xdlong.cn; a copy of the materials can also be requested by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org, calling our transfer agent, Island Stock Transfer, at 1-877-502-0550, or by going to the following website at http://www.proxyandprinting.com/#!vote-your-proxy.
About Exceed Company Ltd. Exceed Company Ltd. designs, develops and engages in wholesale of footwear, apparel and accessories under its own brand, XIDELONG, in China. Since it began operations in 2002, Exceed has targeted its growth on the consumer markets in the second and third-tier cities in China. Exceed has three principal categories of products: (i) footwear, which comprises running, leisure, basketball, skateboarding and canvas footwear, (ii) apparel, which mainly comprises sports tops, pants, jackets, track suits and coats, and (iii) accessories, which mainly comprise bags, socks, hats and caps. Exceed Company Ltd. currently trades on Nasdaq under the symbols "EDS", "EDSWW" and "EDSUU".
For further information, please contact:
Investor Relations Exceed Company Ltd. Vivien Tai +852 2153-2771 email@example.comSOURCE Exceed Company Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV