The Army and Air Force Exchange Service (Exchange), the 47th largest retail organization in the U.S., employing more than 42,000 civilian and military personnel, has awarded VendorNet a multiyear contract to replace legacy dropship management technology.
VendorNet® Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of GSI Commerce, an eBay, Inc. company, is a provider of omnichannel fulfillment and supply chain technology. VendorNet Dropship Manager, SKU Trak, Returns Manager, and Carrier Integration solutions will replace the 39-year old legacy dropship system to better monitor and control supplier dropship orders and compliance for the Exchange.
The Exchange is a multichannel retailer that operates department and convenience stores, gas stations, restaurants, theaters, vending and other businesses on military installations in all 50 states, five U.S. territories and more than 30 countries. More than 18 million items are available through the Exchange Online Store and Online Mall extending the Exchange benefit to authorized shoppers worldwide, regardless of where they are located. It currently supports more than 1,800 plus suppliers and up to 8,000 dropship orders per day. With the deployment of VendorNet’s supply chain technology, the order volume is expected to grow to 36,000 orders per day within the next three years.
VendorNet’s solutions will deliver:
- A comprehensive and automated system to deliver purchase orders and manage dropship order processing, shipping, and invoicing
- A simple, intuitive interface and reporting infrastructure that enables the Exchange and dropship suppliers to proactively monitor the flow of merchandise and information Inventory visibility, carrier integration, automated order tracking, and simplified returns processing for improved service to the customer
- A systematic method to monitor supplier and item performance to proactively address potential problems, manage supplier compliance and minimize customer service complaints and lost sales
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts