REDWOOD CITY, Calif., June 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
- Vibe Resources
Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, hosted its annual user conference, Informatica World 2013, last week at the Aria Resort and Casino and Las Vegas.In the opening keynote at the conference, CEO Sohaib Abbasi introduced Vibe, the world's first and only virtual data machine, and discussed the impact the technology can have in harnessing data to deliver business and technology innovation. In the keynote session, Abbasi discussed and demonstrated how the Map Once. Deploy Anywhere. technology of Vibe can be leveraged to unlock business potential. Industry leaders, customers and partners support Vibe. Read more about Vibe in the company announcement. Tweet this: InformaticaCorp Vibe unlocks data's full potential #IW2013 Videos Informatica World keynote sessions:
- CEO Sohaib Abbasi keynote with guests Saum Mathur, head of Information Strategy and CIO, HP Software.
- Rick Smolan, CEO, Against All Odds Productions and author, "The Human Face of Big Data".
- EVP and GM of Data Quality Product Division Ivan Chong with guests Adam Rogers, CTO at Ultimate Software, Tom Kato, enterprise architect at US Airways and Dan Domagala, CIO for the State of Colorado.
- EVP and CTO James Markarian with guests Amr Awadallah, CTO at Cloudera and John Magee, Software CMO at GE.
- The Vibe Virtual Data Machine
- Informatica and the Vibe Virtual Data Machine
- Taking Charge of Change: The Informatica Platform
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts