SUNNYVALE, Calif., June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Trimble (NASDAQ:TRMB) announced today the release of its Trimble® eRespond® version 2013 outage management solution for water and wastewater utilities. Trimble eRespond is a rich modular software solution for managing outages and incidents on water and wastewater networks. The solution allows utilities to proactively manage planned and unplanned incident identification and resolution while providing timely and relevant information to customers and stakeholders.
Trimble eRespond delivers an improved mapping user interface including GeoSchematic (graphical display of the network based on the location of the assets) and enhanced outage location capability using information from calls, smart metering/networks information and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) solutions to identify outages on the network and customers affected. The solution has been specifically designed to aid utilities in reducing leakage and non-revenue water (NRW) and improving field and office worker productivity by identifying incidents on the network and shortening the repair time.
Trimble eRespond includes new functionality to aid water and wastewater utilities with incidents and planned work including:
- Redesigned spatial map based graphical user interface.
- Redesigned incident identification using specifically designed algorithm to meet clean water network requirements.
- Improved identification of customers affected using the spatial user interface. This can be used in the field or in the office to identify interruptions and restoration stages, update affected network devices such as fire hydrants, valves, and meters, and support regulatory reporting.
- New and improved standard interfaces to utility enterprise software and billing systems.
- Full resynchronization capability with source systems to support an organizations Disaster Recovery policy.
Trimble eRespond outage management solution enables utilities to manage the network operations and related field work to meet management, regulatory, and customer requirements. The solution has been designed from the ground up to enable cost savings and improvements in efficiency and performance on a daily basis. Built to support industry best practices and processes, Trimble eRespond places the right information in the hands of the user when and where it is needed to ensure better decision making.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV