- Redesigned spatial map based graphical user interface.
- Redesigned incident identification using specifically designed algorithm to meet clean water network requirements.
- Improved identification of customers affected using the spatial user interface. This can be used in the field or in the office to identify interruptions and restoration stages, update affected network devices such as fire hydrants, valves, and meters, and support regulatory reporting.
- New and improved standard interfaces to utility enterprise software and billing systems.
- Full resynchronization capability with source systems to support an organizations Disaster Recovery policy.
Trimble Releases New Version Of Its Incident And Outage Management Solution For The Water And Wastewater Industry
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.