Telkonet, Inc. Announces Adjournment Of Annual Meeting Of Shareholders
MILWAUKEE, June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Telkonet, Inc. (OTC BB: TKOI), whose complementary business divisions include EcoSmart, an energy management technology platform featuring Recovery Time™ technology and EthoStream, one of the largest high-speed Internet access ("HSIA") providers in the world, today announced that the annual meeting of the shareholders of Telkonet Inc., (the Company) has been adjourned. The meeting will reconvene at 1:00 pm CT on July 12, 2013. The adjourned meeting will be held at the offices of the Company, 10200 Innovation Drive, Suite 300, Milwaukee, WI 53226.
At least a majority of our shares outstanding on the Record Date and entitled to vote (counting our Series A Preferred Stock on an as converted basis and our Series B Preferred Stock on an as converted basis, must be represented at the meeting, either in person or by proxy, in order to constitute a quorum for the transaction of business. A quorum was not reached at the scheduled time of the meeting.During the period of the adjournment, the Company will continue to solicit proxies from its stockholders. Stockholders who have already voted need not take any action, although they may change their vote by executing a new proxy, revoking a previously given proxy, or attending the 2013 Annual Meeting when it reconvenes on July 12, 2013 and voting in person. Stockholders who have not yet voted or wish to change their votes, may vote by phone, mail or through the Internet using the instructions provided in their voting instruction form or proxy card. No changes have been made in the proposals to be voted on by shareholders at the annual meeting. There have been no changes in the Company's proxy statement dated April 30, 2013. Any questions may be directed to Telkonet Inc. Investor Relations, phone number: (414) 721-7988.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV