BALTIMORE (Stockpickr) -- If it feels like Mr. Market has been here before, it's because he has. Stocks are inmake-or-break mode for a second Thursday in a row, after bouncing hard at the end of last week. The S&P 500 and the Dow Jones Industrial Average are both touching key support levels this morning.
Nothing like a little bit of drama to keep investors interested in the most hated rally in history, right?
This is a "ping-pong market." Stocks have been bouncing off of support and resistance levels all the way up, and investors are getting trading opportunities all the while. So today we'll take a look at five new technical trades heating up in five huge stocks.If you're new to technical analysis, here's the executive summary. >>5 Hated Earnings Stocks That Deserve Your Love Technicals are a study of the market itself. Since the market is ultimately the only mechanism that determines a stock's price, technical analysis is a valuable tool even in the roughest of trading conditions. Technical charts are used every day by proprietary trading floors, Wall Street's biggest financial firms, and individual investors to get an edge on the market. And research shows that skilled technical traders can bank gains as much as 90% of the time. Every week, I take an in-depth look at big names that are telling important technical stories. Here's this week's look at five high-volume stocks to trade. >>5 Rocket Stocks to Buy After Last Week's Bounce
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV