Panel Backs Introduction Of Digital Learning In US
Obama's education secretary, Arne Duncan, said the administration is "absolutely committed" to meeting the president's goal.
"If we don't act, we won't make the kind of progress our students deserve," he said in a statement.
Mignon Clyburn, acting FCC chairwoman, said the agency looks forward to considering the panel's recommendations.
___Online: LEAD Commission: http://www.leadcommission.org ___ Follow Darlene Superville on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dsupervilleap
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV