WEX Inc. (NYSE: WEX), a leading provider of corporate payment solutions, today announced it is working with Webjet as the launch customer for the WEX Travel solution in Australia. The online travel agency has successfully implemented the solution through WEX subsidiary, Wright Express Australia, and continues to expand the program to meet its global travel payment needs including settlement in eight currencies.
The Webjet adoption of the WEX Travel solution builds on WEX's entrance into the Australian market and expands upon the success of the WEX Travel product in the United States, United Kingdom, Europe and Brazil.
“With top global online travel agencies now using WEX’s single use virtual accounts solution, it was fitting that the company’s first customer in Australia was one of the country’s largest online travel agencies,” said Greg Drumm, managing director Asia Pacific, Wright Express Australia. "WEX's market-leading technology enables Webjet to enhance revenue, cut costs and increase efficiencies," Drumm said.
The WEX Travel product provides businesses with the ability to:
- Use single use virtual cards for travel booking
- Reduce costs and increase efficiency
- Streamline payment reconciliation
- Earn revenue share on processed payments
- Pay global suppliers securely with customized controls
- Seamlessly integrate with existing systems to support high volume operational environments
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV