CHICAGO, June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Textura Corporation (the "Company") announced today the closing of its previously announced initial public offering of 5,750,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $15.00 per share, including 750,000 shares of common stock issued upon the exercise in full by the underwriters of their option to purchase additional shares at the same price to cover over-allotments. The Company's common stock began trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "TXTR" on June 7, 2013.
Credit Suisse and William Blair acted as joint book-running managers for the offering, and JMP Securities, Oppenheimer & Co. and Barrington Research acted as co-managers.
A registration statement relating to the Company's common stock has been filed with and declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission. The offering was made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the final prospectus may be obtained by contacting Credit Suisse Securities ( USA) LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, One Madison Avenue, New York, New York 10010, or by telephone at 1-800-221-1037, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or William Blair & Company, L.L.C., 222 W. Adams St., Chicago, IL 60606, or by email at email@example.com, or by telephone at 1-800-621-0687.This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale, of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of such state or jurisdiction. About Textura Textura is a provider of collaboration and productivity tools for the construction industry. SOURCE Textura Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV