BOSTON, June 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Winthrop Realty Trust (NYSE:FUR) announced today that it has sold its medical office building property located in Deer Valley, Arizona for a gross sales price of $20,500,000 and net proceeds, after costs and closing adjustments, of approximately $20,000,000. The property was originally acquired through a foreclosure by Winthrop on a loan receivable acquired in June 2010 for an original purchase price of approximately $10,600,000.
About Winthrop Realty Trust
Winthrop Realty Trust, headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, is a NYSE-listed real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on acquiring, owning, operating and investing in real property as well as real estate financial instruments including CMBS, bonds, REIT preferred and common stock. For more information, please visit our web-site at www.winthropreit.com."Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. With the exception of the historical information contained in this news release, the matters described herein contain "forward-looking" statements that involve risk and uncertainties that may individually or collectively impact the matters herein described. These are detailed from time to time in the "Risk Factors" section of the Company's SEC reports. Further information relating to the Company's financial position, results of operations, and investor information is contained in the Company's annual and quarterly reports filed with the SEC and available for download at its website www.winthropreit.com or at the SEC website www.sec.gov .
CONTACT: Winthrop Realty Trust Beverly Bergman Investor or Media Inquiries Phone: (617) 570-4614; e-mail: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV