Morgan Stanley and Deutsche Bank Securities Inc.'s Jim Ratigan, Brian Willer, Edwin Roland, Sid Chhabria and Matt Bilge are serving as financial advisers to Apollo, with Greater Pacific Capital LLP acting as a strategic and financial adviser to the buyer. Standard Chartered Bank plc is the sole provider of transaction financing, with Morgan Stanley Senior Funding Inc., Deutsche Bank AG, Standard Chartered and Goldman Sachs Bank USA as joint lead arrangers providing committed funding.
Sullivan & Cromwell LLP's Scott D. Miller, Jay Clayton, Adam S. MacLeod, Shannon M. Haley, Anush Yegyazarian, Douglas S. Sunshine, Stephen M. Fisher, Presley L. Warner, Samiul E. Khan, Claudia Lai, Bruce T. Gavin, Juan Rodriguez and Patrick Gorman and Amarchand & Mangaldas & Suresh A. Shroff & Co. served as legal advisers to Apollo.
Cooper was advised by Bank of America Merrill Lynch's Ravi Sinha, John Pratt and Chris Shoemaker and a Jones Day team comprised of Lyle Ganske, Peter Izanec, James Dougherty, Brett Barragate, Manan "Mike" Shah, Dan Hagen and Stan Weiner.
Written by Lou Whiteman in New York
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV