LOS ANGELES, June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: LYV) reported today that it has prevailed in its arbitration against Germany-based CTS Eventim AG, and that the arbitrator ruled that the company validly terminated its ticketing software license agreement with CTS in June 2010, and therefore has no liability to CTS. The arbitration proceeding, related to the former ticketing software license agreement between the two companies, had been pending with the International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce since its initiation by CTS in April 2010.
"We are very pleased with, but not surprised by, today's ruling. The arbitrator's final decision vindicates Live Nation's steadfast position that we justifiably terminated our contract with CTS," said Michael Rapino, president and chief executive officer of Live Nation Entertainment.
About Live Nation Entertainment:Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of four market leaders:
Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation Management and Live Nation Media/Sponsorship. For additional information, visit
SOURCE Live Nation Entertainment, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV