NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- TheStreet's Jim Cramer and "Mad Money" Research Director Nicole Urken were examing some growth stocks and how they might fit into investors' portfolios.
The first stock they looked at was Marketo (MKTO), which focuses on reaching out to potential clients via email marketing. The company is similar to ExactTarget (ET), which was just acquired by Salesforce.com (CRM).
Cramer noted that Salesforce.com currently works with Marketo, but doesn't think the companies will continue to do business together because of the acquisition.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV