3 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Metals & Mining Industry
2. As of noon trading, Tenaris ( TS) is down $0.31 (-0.8%) to $41.03 on light volume Thus far, 204,513 shares of Tenaris exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $40.99-$41.77 after having opened the day at $41.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.34. Tenaris S.A., through its subsidiaries, engages in the steel pipe manufacturing and distribution activities. Tenaris has a market cap of $24.9 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 1.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Tenaris a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Tenaris as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Tenaris Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts