3. As of noon trading, Tyco International ( TYC) is down $0.53 (-1.6%) to $33.18 on average volume Thus far, 2.1 million shares of Tyco International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $33.13-$33.91 after having opened the day at $33.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.71. Tyco International Ltd. operates as a fire protection and security company. The company provides security products and services, fire protection and detection products and services, valves and controls, and other industrial products. Tyco International has a market cap of $16.0 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 15.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Tyco International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Tyco International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. Get the full Tyco International Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts