3 Telecommunications Stocks Moving The Industry Upward
2. As of noon trading, BT Group ( BT) is up $0.87 (1.83) to $48.29 on average volume Thus far, 80,586 shares of BT Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 135,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $48.25-$49.11 after having opened the day at $48.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.42. BT Group plc provides communications solutions and services worldwide. It operates in four segments: BT Global Services, BT Retail, BT Wholesale, and Openreach. The BT Global Services segment provides managed networked IT services to large corporate and public sector customers. BT Group has a market cap of $37.7 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.3, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 24.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate BT Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates BT Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full BT Group Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts