Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:59 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Friday.
GameStop (GME) has been in an endless short squeeze, according to Cramer. "Don't get in front of this thing," he warned. GME rose 3.9% to $39.01.
Eli Lilly (LLY) recently failed in its mid-stage clinical trials for its Alzheimer's drug but, according to Cramer, people don't care because they love the stock so much. LLY was unchanged at $52.05.Goldman Sachs downgraded Rubicon (RBCN) to sell after sales are expected to drop because its top customer will likely lose market share in the LED space. Cramer concurred. RBCN plummeted 8.9% to $7.18 Friday. American Express (AXP) was downgraded by Barclays to hold from buy but Barclays raised its price target. "I find that confusing. You hate it but you like it," Cramer said. SXP fell 3% to $72.97. KeyBank thinks Hormel Foods (HRL) "is a winner," Cramer said. "This has become a very acquisitive company," he said, pointing out a bullish reverse head-and-shoulders pattern on the company's chart. HRL closed at $40.13 Friday, up nearly 1%. Clean Harbors (CLH) is still one of Cramer's favorite companies despite its recent purchase of Safety-Kleen, a move he questions. CLH was flat at $54.77. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @traderboy23
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV