- Actions of Management Board and Supervisory Board approved
- Dr Walter Wenninger becomes new Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Dr Claus Braestrup elected as new member of the Supervisory Board
- Fixed remuneration for the Supervisory Board concluded
HAMBURG, Germany, June 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shareholders of Evotec AG (Frankfurt:EVT) (TecDAX) (ISIN:DE0005664809) today approved the actions of the members of the Management Board and the Supervisory Board for the fiscal year 2012 at the Annual General Meeting.
The Chief Executive Officer of Evotec AG, Dr Werner Lanthaler, presented the Company's performance for the year 2012 and provided the shareholders with an update on the topic innovation efficiency within Action Plan 2016.
Furthermore, the Annual General Meeting elected Dr Claus Braestrup as new member of the Supervisory Board. Dr Braestrup has extensive experience in executive-level functions at international pharmaceutical companies – among others as former President and CEO and Head of Research and Development of Lundbeck A/S and as Vice President for pharmaceutical research at Novo Nordisk A/S. His special skills in the area of drug research are of great value for his task within the Supervisory Board.Dr Braestrup succeeds Dr Flemming Ørnskov until the completion of the Annual General Meeting 2014. Dr Ørnskov resigned as member and Chairman of the Supervisory Board upon conclusion of the Annual General Meeting 2013. In a subsequent meeting of the Supervisory Board, Dr Walter Wenninger, former Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board, was elected as Chairman of the Supervisory Board and Mr Roland Oetker was elected as his Deputy Chairman. "I'd like to express my sincere gratitude to Dr Ørnskov, also on behalf of my colleagues in the Management Board, for his constructive and successful collaboration over the last years. We wish him all the best for realising his professional and personal objectives", said Dr Werner Lanthaler, Chief Executive Officer of Evotec. "At the same time, I'd like to warmly welcome Dr Claus Braestrup to the Evotec Supervisory Board." The Annual General Meeting also approved the proposal of the Management Board and the Supervisory Board to change the remuneration of the Supervisory Board to a fixed remuneration in form of cash compensation from fiscal year 2013 onwards. Moreover, the Annual General Meeting passed all of the other agenda items requiring shareholders' approval, thereunder the resolution on single amendments of the articles of association and the appointment of KPMG as the auditor for fiscal year 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV