5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: CCUR, CSE, CHS, AVGO, UNH
CapitalSource (NYSE: CSE) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 1 cent per share. At a price of $9.41 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.4%. The average volume for CapitalSource has been 1.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. CapitalSource has a market cap of $1.9 billion and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are up 23.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. CapitalSource Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides financial products to small and middle market businesses in the United States. It offers depository products and services, such as savings and money market accounts, individual retirement account products, and certificates of deposit. The company has a P/E ratio of 4.45. TheStreet Ratings rates CapitalSource as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, notable return on equity and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that we feel that the company's cash flow from its operations has been weak overall. You can view the full CapitalSource Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV