Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings Inc Stock Upgraded (AAWW)
- AAWW's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 4.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Air Freight & Logistics industry. The net income increased by 56.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $12.84 million to $20.08 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 200.69% to $54.39 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ATLAS AIR WORLDWIDE HLDG INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -9.46%.
- ATLAS AIR WORLDWIDE HLDG INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. However, we anticipate underperformance relative to this pattern in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ATLAS AIR WORLDWIDE HLDG INC increased its bottom line by earning $4.88 versus $3.64 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 1.6% in earnings ($4.80 versus $4.88).
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more..
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts