CANTON, Mass., June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dunkin' Brands, home to two of the world's most recognized and loved brands, announced today the signing of a multi-unit store development agreement with existing franchise group, New York Donuts Group, Inc., for eight traditional Dunkin' Donut restaurants and one Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin-Robbins combination location in Houston, TX. The first restaurant is planned to open in 2014 and the remainder by 2020.
In 2006, New York Donuts Group, Inc. signed an agreement to develop six Dunkin' Donuts restaurants in New York that are currently open throughout Manhattan and Harlem. This group manages and oversees the company's daily operations for each of the Dunkin' Donuts restaurants.
"We are excited to expand Dunkin' Brands' presence throughout Houston and play an important role in the daily lives of people who live, work and visit here," said Sherif Emera, Dunkin' Brands franchisee. "We have a passion and loyalty for the brands and look forward to the opening of our Dunkin' Donuts restaurants and Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin-Robbins combo shop in the years to come."
Although the company is no longer recruiting franchisees to develop Dunkin' Donuts restaurants in Houston, opportunities throughout Texas remain available in Beaumont, Rio Grande Valley and Victoria. Additionally, opportunities exist to develop Baskin-Robbins shops in Houston and Austin.Building a solid network of stores within a market enables Dunkin' Brands to invest in a distribution model that provides consistent, high-quality products that guests expect. In an effort to keep the brand fresh and competitive, Dunkin' Brands offers flexible concepts for any real estate format including free-standing restaurants, end caps, in-line sites, gas and convenience, travel plazas, universities, as well as other retail environments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV