CHERRY HILL, N.J. and PORTLAND, Maine, June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®, will proudly participate in 14 Pride events across its Maine to Florida footprint in continued support of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community.
At TD Bank, pride is valued and acknowledged every day. To continue the celebration across borders with its Canadian parent, TD is introducing the Win a Trip to WorldPride Sweepstakes, where entrants are eligible to win a first-class trip to Toronto for WorldPride 2014, which will include four nights at a 5+ star hotel on the parade route, VIP access to festival events, performances and parties and a $1,000 TD Bank Visa gift card. The contest runs now through July 31, 2013. To enter, text "pride" to 77982 or visit www.tdbankpride.com.
"TD Bank is invested in its commitment to diversity and inclusion and we value the events and initiatives that matter to our employees and customers who we serve. We are not just a sponsor of Pride, but rather a full community partner and supporter of the LGBTA community," said Robert Pompey, Head of Commercial Management Administration at TD Bank and Co-Chair of the bank's Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgendered and Allies Subcommittee.TD Bank employee volunteers will participate in the Pride events by marching in the parade, engaging the crowds and distributing giveaways. Upcoming TD Bank sponsored Pride events include:
- Rhode Island Pride ( Providence), June 15, 2013
- Southern Maine Pride ( Portland), June 15, 2013
- New York City Heritage of Pride, June 30, 2013
- Charleston Pride, August 4, 2013
- Provincetown Carnival (Mass.), August 22, 2013
- Worcester Pride, September 7, 2013
- Burlington (VT) Pride Parade & Festival, September 15, 2013
- LGBT Coalition of Western MA, September 21, 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts