DeVry (DV) ($30.23) is above its 200-day SMA at $26.66. DeVry peaked at $74.36 in April 2010, and traded as low as $18.15 on July 26, 2012. The weekly chart profile becomes positive with a weekly close above the five-week MMA at $30.31. My semiannual value level is $27.76 with a weekly pivot at $28.58 and monthly risky level at $33.56.
ITT Educational Services (ESI) ($27.20) is above its 200-day SMA at $20.94. ITT peaked at $133.75 in February 2009, and traded as low as $11.69 on Jan. 24. The weekly chart profile stays positive with a weekly close above the five-week MMA at $21.80. My quarterly value level is $16.01 with a weekly pivot at $30.71 and semiannual risky level at $32.54.
(STRA) ($54.91) is just below its 200-day SMA at $55.62. Strayer peaked at $262.44 in April 2010 and traded as low as $42.98 on Nov. 12, 2012. The weekly chart profile stays positive with a weekly close above the five-week MMA at $52.41. My monthly value level is $41.10 with a weekly pivot at $54.53 and semiannual risky level at $60.19.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV