"For almost a decade, VML clients have been leveraging OpenText solutions to enrich web design and exceed customer expectations. Together, OpenText and VML combine technology and creative design to bring innovative ideas to life. WEM takes the guesswork and confusion out of website construction, offering a step by step editing process that allows you to see the site as your visitors would. Its simplified tools and intuitive design interface give marketers the freedom to craft customer experiences - without having to depend on IT. Having observed these enhanced functionalities and features, we are excited to take the next step with OpenText in supporting its evolving CEM strategy."
- Martin Coady, Managing Director Technology, VML, a leading digital creative agency
"WEM's omni-channel touch points and multi-lingual content management capabilities ensure users receive the right information at the right time, via the communication channel of their choice. As an OpenText partner that specializes in translation and global content marketing services, we ensure global brand consistency and local relevance. Using the Lionbridge Connector for OpenText powered by Clay Tablet, WEM content will be automatically sent to Lionbridge for translation and returned to WEM for management - a process that if done manually, can drain valuable resources and funds. With WEM and the Lionbridge Connector for OpenText doing the legwork, our clients can take advantage of the enhanced customer engagement platform and work on establishing real connections with customers to create a solid brand."
- Jason Hobart, VP of Channels, Lionbridge, a global translation services provider"In this era of constant change, our clients are challenged to continuously reinvent how they generate revenue from their businesses. They depend on our commerce software to transform their digital experiences into actual profit. Elastic Path fills the need for native commerce solutions that perfectly complement the WEM platform - by adding discovery, merchandising, selling, and a single view of the customer. Businesses seeking to maximize digital revenue will really appreciate the partnership between Elastic Path and OpenText, as it seamlessly combines outstanding content management with flexible, enterprise-grade commerce." - Harry Chemko, CEO, Elastic Path, a premier e-commerce solution "Clay Tablet's new WEM Connector allows OpenText clients to send tens of thousands of content pieces for translation instantly. By providing a richly integrated Connector, Clay Tablet empowers WEM users to use their familiar interfaces while being able to instantly send content to any translation provider, such as Lionbridge, or any translation technology, from leading TMS's to machine translation. The powerful capabilities of WEM are elegantly extended to accelerate the content lifecycle. OpenText WEM clients can now reach global audiences faster, while reducing and often eliminating the manual efforts of sending content to and from their translation solution of choice." - Robinson Kelly, CEO, Clay Tablet, a leading CMS to translation service connection provider "Today's enterprise brands know that it's critical to create a digital experience that is right for the customer in order to generate revenue and increase brand loyalty. With this partnership, OpenText customers will be able to leverage the integration of the most advanced CMS solution on the market with Monetate's sophisticated testing and customer experience engine, to ensure that their in-the-moment-message to the customer is as close to perfect as possible...every time." - John Healy, COO, Monetate, experts in personalization and marketing optimization The OpenText Web Experience Management solution is a key component of OpenText's Customer Experience Management (CEM) offerings, which are designed to create a richer, more interactive online experience across multiple channels—websites, mobile devices, social networks, and more—without sacrificing organization's information governance requirements. These offerings, together with OpenText ECM, BPM, Information Exchange and Discovery, underpin OpenText's strategy to lead the market in Enterprise Information Management (EIM). To learn more about OpenText WEM and OpenText's other EIM offerings:
- Visit: www.opentext.com/experiencewem
- Hear OpenText Senior VP Engineering, Muhi Majzoub, describe the importance of WEM for marketers: www.opentext.com/WEM
- View the latest OpenText WEM SlideShare presentation
- See demo videos on how OpenText WEM can help boost your customer experience
- Check out the OpenText EIM Resource Center to view the latest customer videos, whitepapers and more
- Follow OpenText on Twitter @opentext, LinkedIn ( www.linkedin.com/company/OpenText and Facebook www.facebook.com/opentext)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts