EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J., June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cambrex Corporation (NYSE: CBM, "Cambrex") is pleased to announce that Steven Klosk, President and Chief Executive Officer, will make a presentation on the Company at the Wells Fargo 2013 Healthcare Conference on June 19, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. EDT.
The live audio webcast and slide presentation can be accessed from the Cambrex website at www.cambrex.com in the Investors section under "Webcasts & Presentations", and a replay will be available for 90 days after the live event concludes.
About Cambrex Cambrex Corporation is an innovative life sciences company that provides products, services and technologies to accelerate the development and commercialization of small molecule therapeutics. The Company offers Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), advanced intermediates and enhanced drug delivery products for branded and generic pharmaceuticals. Development and manufacturing capabilities include enzymatic biotransformations, high potency APIs, high energy chemical synthesis, controlled substances and formulation of finished dosage form products. For more information, please visit http://www.cambrex.com/.
SOURCE Cambrex Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV