WINTER HAVEN, Fla., June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CenterState Banks, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSFL) today announced that it has appointed Chris Nichols as Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) of CenterState Bank ("CenterState"). Chris was previously President and CEO of PCBB Capital Markets and co-author of the Banc Investment Daily. As CSO, Chris will play a key leadership role in developing CenterState's business strategy, identifying market opportunities and accelerating product innovation to support the Bank in executing against growth opportunities.
Chris will help shape CenterState's long-term strategy, particularly in the areas of customer engagement, risk management, marketing, banking technology and the application of predictive analytics to both credit and profitability. In addition, Chris will partner with Brad Jones, Correspondent Division Manager, to bring the same products and services that Chris designs for CenterState to its network of over 600+ financial institutional customers."As CenterState continues to focus on risk management and helping its retail, business and correspondent bank customers grow profitability, Chris will play a key role," said John Corbett, CenterState Bank President and CEO. "With his outstanding track record of success, innovation and vision in banking, I am very confident that Chris' pioneering approach to bank profitability, analytics, products, market segmentation and technology will bring a new level of insight and imagination to CenterState." "The banking industry is going through metamorphic change and CenterState has proven that it has the ability to adapt in order to deliver franchise value to both its customers and its investors," said Chris. "CenterState is building one of the most admired, important and exciting brands in community banking and I couldn't be more humbled and energized about the opportunity to help accelerate the game-changing journey they have already begun."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV