Cardinal Health (CAH) price target was raised at Credit Suisse to $55. Contract changes, acquisitions and the evolution of drug distribution environment should be priced in to the stock, Credit Suisse said.
Cytec Industries (CYT) estimates were raised at Jefferies. Reflects a faster share buyback, said Jefferies.
Macy's (M) price target was raised of Bank of America/Merrill Lynch to $55. Analyst day highlights long-term growth opportunities, BofA/Merrill said. Reiterate Buy rating.
Navistar (NAV) price target and estimates were reduced at UBS. Reflect the second-quarter miss and continued warranty expenses, UBS said. Price target decreased to $35.Spectra Energy (SE) price target was raised at Deutsche Bank to $36. The company is pursuing the dropdown of all of its U.S. Transmission and Storage assets, said Deutsche Bank. Tesoro (TSO) price target and estimates were raised at J.P. Morgan to reflect the Carson refinery acquisition and Bakken intake, said J.P. Morgan. Price target goes to $65. Ulta (ULTA) estimates were raised at Oppenheimer to reflect the better-than-expected first-quarter results, said Oppenheimer. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV