DALLAS, June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Television actress and former Miss Universe Zuleyka Rivera has taken on all sorts of worldly adventures but none compares to her latest - motherhood. As a new mom to a one-year-old son Sebastian, she is experiencing firsthand the exciting challenges and triumphs of parenting and has teamed up with Huggies Brand to try out their new and improved diapers and wipes.
"This past year has been filled with some amazing moments, like the birth of my son, Sebastian – and I can't get enough of him," Rivera said. "Parenting has been full of surprises – the good, the bad and the messy. That's why I rely on Huggies diapers and wipes to help us pass any test and keep Sebastian clean and dry."
Parents everywhere can get a sneak peek into Zuleyka and Sebastian's everyday routines through a webisode series premiering today on the Huggies Latino Facebook page ( www.facebook.com/huggieslatino). The videos offer parenting tips and show real life family moments including cooking with grandma, rehearsing for her upcoming novella and even teaching her son the rhythm of Latin dancing.
Put Huggies to the Test Grab a pack of Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers with New SureFit Design and Huggies Natural Care Wipes with New Triple Clean Layers and join Zuleyka as she puts Huggies to the test. Visit Huggies.com/tuprueba for more information on the new Huggies products – you also can play games, participate in challenges and enter to win prizes.Zuleyka's Tips and Must-Haves
- Stay active. I try to exercise frequently to stay in shape. When I work out, Sebastian usually is nearby mimicking my actions in his baby gym. I love Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers with New SureFit Design. With the new flexible waistband, they fit securely and provide up to 12- hour protection, so I'm confident when we're playing around or he's taking a lengthy nap.
- Save time for yourself. Motherhood is a full-time job, so take advantage of any opportunities to relax when your baby is napping. I try to squeeze in at least an hour per day to get re-energized. It's a challenge to maintain your "me time," but it'll serve you better in the long run and help you manage your responsibilities.
- Always be Prepared. Babies' behavior is unpredictable. In just seconds, they can go from silent and peaceful to loud and messy, tearing up the kitchen. That's why Huggies Natural Care Wipes with New Triple Clean Layers are essential in our house, especially when cleaning Sebastian up after eating Abuelita's home-cooked meals. The wipes are gentle on his skin and thick enough to clean any mess he makes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV