SAN JOSE, Calif., June 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LSI Corporation (Nasdaq:LSI) today announced that CTO Greg Huff will present at Lazard Capital Markets Solid State Storage Day today at 1 p.m. EDT at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York.
|Event: Lazard Capital Markets Solid State Storage Day|
|Location: Grand Hyatt Hotel, New York|
|Presenter: Greg Huff, CTO|
|Date: Wednesday, June 12|
|Time: 1 p.m. EDT|
The presentation will be available to the public via audio webcast at www.lsi.com/webcast . Following the conference, a replay of the webcast will be available on the LSI website at www.lsi.com/webcast .
About LSILSI Corporation (Nasdaq:LSI) designs semiconductors and software that accelerate storage and networking in datacenters, mobile networks and client computing. Our technology is the intelligence critical to enhanced application performance, and is applied in solutions created in collaboration with our partners. More information is available at www.lsi.com . Connect with LSI via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. LSI, the LSI & Design logo and Storage.Networking.Accelerated. are trademarks or registered trademarks of LSI Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other brand or product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact: Sujal Shah LSI Corporation 610-712-5471 email@example.com Media Relations Contact: David Szabados LSI Corporation 408-433-7848 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV