POULSBO, Wash., June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pope Resources (NASDAQ: POPE) will conduct an investor conference call today, Wednesday, June 12 th at 8:00 a.m.Pacific Time / 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Management will review the vision for Pope Resources as a Pacific Northwest timberland pure-play as well as discuss company strategy and industry trends. David L. Nunes, President and CEO will deliver a slide presentation. Mr. Nunes will be joined by Thomas M. Ringo, Vice President and CFO, for the question-and-answer session.
Event details follow.
- To participate via telephone, dial 877-359-2916 (U.S. toll-free) or 224-357-2386 (International) and provide the passcode 76338101. Participants should dial in at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the call.
- To download the presentation and/or to listen to the webcast please access the investor section of Pope Resources' website at http://www.poperesources.com/InvestorRelations.aspx
If you are unable to participate during the live call and webcast, the playback of the conference call will be available approximately two hours after the call concludes and will be accessible on Pope Resources' website or by calling 855-859-2056 (U.S. toll-free) or 404-537-3406 (International) and entering the passcode 76338101. The telephone audio replay will be available for two days and the webcast for 180 days.
About Pope ResourcesPope Resources, a publicly traded limited partnership, and its subsidiaries Olympic Resource Management and Olympic Property Group, own or manage 194,000 acres of timberland and development property in Washington, Oregon, and California. We also manage, co-invest in, and consolidate three timberland investment funds, for which we earn management fees. These timberland investment vehicles provide an efficient means of investing our own capital in Pacific Northwest timberland while earning fees from managing these vehicles for the third-party investors. The company and its predecessor companies have owned and managed timberlands and development properties for more than 150 years. Additional information on the company can be found at www.poperesources.com. The contents of our website are not incorporated into this release or into our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.Forward Looking Statements This press release contains forward-looking statements about our operating results, business plans and objectives. These statements reflect management's estimates based on current goals and its expectations about future developments. Because these statements describe our goals, objectives, and anticipated performance, they are inherently uncertain, and some or all of these statements may not come to pass. Accordingly, they should not be interpreted as promises of future management actions or financial performance. Forward-looking statements in this release are made only as of the date shown above, and we cannot undertake to update these statements. SOURCE Pope Resources
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV