SAN JOSE, Calif., June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ: XLNX) will demonstrate 400G (4x100G) OTN single-chip applications based on its All Programmable Virtex®-7 FPGAs and SmartCORE™ IP portfolio. These demonstrations highlight Xilinx's commitment to helping customers scale their networks and deliver significant end-product differentiation. Optimized for high speed and low power, Xilinx OTN solutions make it possible for networks to be ever smarter and more programmable, configurable and adaptable. Visit Xilinx (stand #21) at WDM 2013 in Monaco from June 17-20, at the Grimaldi Forum to learn more.
Xilinx Booth demonstrations 4x 100G OTN Transponder on a single Virtex-7 FPGA
- This demonstration showcases the Xilinx 400G capacity OTN one-chip solution and features 13.1 Gbps (GTH) transceivers that provide robust performance at line rates that exceed ASSP and competitive offerings. This compact, cost-effective OTN solution incorporates fully-featured 4x 100G Transponder SmartCORE IPs, enabling customers to build smarter solutions that address their market needs for 100G and 400G+ line cards.
High Density 100G Line Card Direct Connection to Finisar CFP2 Optical Modules
- Xilinx will demonstrate interoperability between its Virtex-7 HT FPGA integrating up to 16x 28 Gbps (GTZ) transceivers and a Finisar CFP2 optical module running at 25.7 Gbps. This demonstration illustrates 2X the 100G port density over the current CFP optical module and showcases real-world integration of 100G networking systems which result in reduced footprint, power and cost.
- Panel - Connecting the Dots from Services to Network from Systems to Components - What can be done to stop margin compression? Gilles Garcia, Director, Communications Business Unit, Xilinx
- Presentation – All Programmable Technologies for 400G Smart Optical Transport Networks, Gilles Garcia, Director, Communications Business Unit, Xilinx
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts