- 2013 Chevrolet Spark LS ($12,995): One of the least expensive new cars comes surprisingly well-equipped with essentials like air conditioning and power windows—two features that aren't always standard on bargain models.
- 2013 Scion xB ($17,555): The xB remains one of the best cargo-for-the-dollar deals. Standard features in this base model include USB integration, a six-speaker stereo and cruise control.
- 2013 Honda Civic LX Sedan ($18,995): This once-sparse compact sedan now includes features like Bluetooth, USB, a rearview camera and Pandora compatibility standard in the base model.
- 2013 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Sedan ($18,655): The Impreza's most impressive standard base-model feature is all wheel drive. It is the most affordable new car to feature it. Some other standard features include Bluetooth phone and audio and tilt-telescoping steering wheel with audio and hands-free controls.
- 2013 Mazda Mazda5 Sport ($20,735): The Mazda5 Sport is the most affordable six-seat vehicle on the market. Beyond that, standard features in this base model include automatic headlights, cruise control, satellite radio and more.
- 2013 Hyundai Sonata GLS ($21,240): This base model comes with plentiful standard features like cruise control, Bluetooth, USB, tilt-telescoping steering wheel with audio, cruise and Bluetooth controls, and also heated mirrors.
- 2013 Chevrolet Camaro 1 LS ($24,245): The base Camaro is an attractive package with standard features like a six-speaker stereo, satellite radio, Bluetooth and exterior features like a spoiler, 18-inch heritage steel wheels.
- 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid ($27,995): The Fusion Hybrid is actually a well-equipped SE trim level with standard features like Ford's Sync system, USB, Bluetooth, cruise control, heated front seats, power driver and passenger seats, push-button start, keyless entry and auto up and down on all windows.
- 2013 Toyota Avalon ($31,785): This competitively priced full-size sedan delivers luxury-like features like dual-zone climate control and a 6.1-inch touch-screen along with push button start and keyless entry.
- 2013 Volvo S60 T5 ($32,795): At a price well below much of its competition, the S60 loads up on features like rain-sensing windshield wipers, 7-inch information screen, Bluetooth, USB, satellite radio, heated mirrors, headlight washers and spill-resistant cloth upholstery—a family favorite.
Cars.com Lists The Top Ten Best Base Models
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts