9. -- U.K. lawmakers accused Google (GOOG) of dodging its taxes in a report on Thursday, saying the search giant took on highly contrived arrangements serving no purpose other than to avoid paying its fair share.
Google said it was honoring the law and complies with U.K. tax rules.
10. -- Coty's initial public offering was priced at $17.50 a share on Wednesday, within the expected range. Shares of the fragrance and cosmetics company will begin trading Thursday on the New York Stock Exchange under symbol "COTY."
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts