Pacific Gas And Electric Company Announces Further Extension Of Early Tender Date, Price Determination Date And Expiration Date Of Its Pending Tender Offer For Up To $500 Million Of Its 4.80% Senior Notes Due 2014
SAN FRANCISCO, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) announced today the further extension of the Early Tender Date, the Price Determination Date and the Expiration Date of its previously announced tender offer to purchase for cash up to $500 million in aggregate principal amount of its outstanding 4.80% Senior Notes due 2014 (the "Notes"). The tender offer is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Offer to Purchase, dated May 28, 2013, the Letter of Transmittal, and related tender offer materials (the "tender offer documents").
The previously announced Early Tender Date for Notes validly tendered pursuant to the tender offer has been extended to 5:00 p.m., New York City Time, on June 12, 2013 (unless further extended or earlier terminated). Notes that are validly tendered prior to such time pursuant to the tender offer and accepted for purchase will be entitled to receive the Total Consideration, which is inclusive of the Early Tender Premium, plus accrued and unpaid interest to, but not including, the settlement date for such Notes.
The previously announced Price Determination Date has been extended to 1:00 p.m., New York City time, on June 12, 2013 (unless further extended or earlier terminated).
The previously announced Expiration Date for Notes validly tendered pursuant to the tender offer has been extended to 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on June 26, 2013 (unless further extended or earlier terminated).Aside from the extension of the Early Tender Date, the Price Determination Date and the Expiration Date, all other terms and conditions of the tender offer remain unchanged.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV