CAMBRIDGE, Mass., June 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Idenix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:IDIX) announced today that Idenix management will present a corporate overview at the Wells Fargo Securities 2013 Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, June 18, 2013, at 1:10 p.m. ET at the InterContinental Hotel in Boston, MA. Management will also participate in a panel discussion on Hepatitis C earlier in the day at 10:00 a.m. ET.
The live and archived webcast of the Company presentation can be accessed under "Events and Presentations" in the Idenix Investor Center at www.idenix.com . The archived replay will be available on the Idenix website for two weeks following the conference.
ABOUT IDENIX PHARMACEUTICALSIdenix Pharmaceuticals, Inc., headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, is a biopharmaceutical Company engaged in the discovery and development of drugs for the treatment of human viral diseases. Idenix's current focus is on the treatment of patients with hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection. For further information about Idenix, please refer to www.idenix.com .
CONTACT: Teri Dahlman (617) 995-9807
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV