This account is pending registration confirmation. Please click on the link within the confirmation email previously sent you to complete registration. Need a new registration confirmation email? Click here
Redwood City, Calif., June 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
· Biopharmaceutical leader Actelion Pharmaceuticals has increased its ability to fulfill its internal data access and reporting requirements with the help of
Informatica Cloud integration, resulting in improved customer care, agility in regulatory compliance and a speedy return on investment.
· Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of
data integration software, today announced that Actelion Pharmaceuticals U.S. has implemented
Informatica Cloud Enterprise - a hybrid cloud and on-premise integration platform - to power a complete, trusted and real-time view of its physician data, thereby enabling more agile business analytics and faster, less costly reporting.
· Actelion is using Informatica Cloud to continuously replicate time-sensitive data from its cloud-based
Salesforce/Veeva Salesforce Automation (SFA) implementations to its on-premise business intelligence data warehouse - accomplishing in just minutes what used to take hours using other data solutions for Salesforce automation and data integration.
· Combining software as a service (SaaS) and on-premise integration capabilities in a single platform, Informatica Cloud allows Actelion to take a flexible, hybrid integration approach and best meet business and market change. Actelion benefits from a
cloud-based, self-service interface for day-to-day data integration tasks and the ability to use complementary components of the
Informatica Platform, such as Informatica
PowerExchange, in a unified environment when more complex business rules and data transformations are necessary.
· Informatica allows Actelion to:
Optimize its customer care - Complete and timely data is driving more agile and flexible customer and sales analytics.
Drive regulatory compliance - Faster, more accurate data is helping to support compliance with exacting healthcare regulations.
Dramatically decrease costs - SaaS integration and data replication are lowering the time and resources required by as much as 80 percent, compared to the development and operational management of traditional, purpose-built interfaces.
Increase the speed of integration - Informatica Cloud Enterprise's hybrid integration platform quickly integrates nearly any data from almost any system used by the enterprise, enabling Actelion to integrate its many operational systems to its data stores with an agile, repeatable and scalable methodology.
· Additionally, Informatica has delivered rapid time-to-value and time-to-payback as a result of its: