- Tom Woods Named Vice-Chairman, CIBC
- Laura Dottori-Attanasio Named Chief Risk Officer, CIBC
TORONTO, June 11, 2013 /CNW/ - Gerry McCaughey, President and CEO of CIBC (TSX: CM) (NYSE: CM), today announced the following senior level organizational changes.
The changes, effective July 1, 2013, include:
- Tom Woods has been named Vice-Chairman, CIBC. In this role, Mr. Woods will continue to be a member of the bank's Senior Executive Team reporting to Mr. McCaughey. He will be responsible for chairing the bank's Asset Liability Committee; acting as lead liaison with the bank's regulators; and being an active member of the bank's business strategy group. In addition, Mr. Woods will participate as a CIBC-designated director in the bank's strategic investments and partnerships and will also be responsible for generating new and enhancing existing CIBC-wide client relationships. Mr. Woods has been at CIBC since 1977, most recently as Chief Risk Officer and previously as Chief Financial Officer.
- Laura Dottori-Attanasio has been named Chief Risk Officer, CIBC. In this role, Ms. Dottori-Attanasio will join the bank's Senior Executive Team reporting to Mr. McCaughey. She will be responsible for leading and overseeing the bank's Risk function and chairing the bank's Capital and Risk Committee. Ms. Dottori-Attanasio was most recently Global Head of Corporate Credit Products where she was responsible for all credit activities at CIBC's wholesale bank. Ms. Dottori-Attanasio has over 20 years of experience in the finance sector. Before joining CIBC, she was with one of Canada's chartered banks where she held a number of senior executive positions.
"Tom and Laura are proven leaders who have contributed to the execution of CIBC's strategy and our performance," said Mr. McCaughey. "I look forward to continuing to work with them as we further evolve our client centric strategy consistent with our lower risk bank profile and our goal of delivering consistent and sustainable earnings."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV