BETHESDA, Md., June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) will offer several briefings for journalists at the 2013 Paris Air Show. These events will underscore Lockheed Martin's position as the world's leading global security company and a trusted partner for governments around the world, delivering innovative and affordable technology to customers in more than 50 countries.
Additional information about featured Lockheed Martin products is available on the Corporation's 2013 Paris Air Show website www.lockheedmartin.com/paris. Schedule updates, news releases and reports on activities from the Lockheed Martin team will be added to the site throughout the show.
Monday, June 1710 a.m. – 11 a.m. C-130 Super Hercules – Proven… and Still Proving It Press Centre Room 2Presented by Jack Crisler, vice president, Air Mobility, SOF and Maritime Business Development The C-130J Super Hercules brief will highlight the C-130J worldwide fleet's recent milestone of 1 million fleet hours in April 2013. In addition, the briefing will detail plans to surpass 2 million hours with emphasis on expanding new multi-mission variants. As the world's standard in tactical air mobility solutions, the C-130J is without equal in the skies, on the production line, in flexibility and in supporting the mission. Wednesday, June 19 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. MEADS: Moving Forward To Flight Test 2 MBDA Main Chalet, B165Presented by Gregory Kee, General Manager of the NATO MEADS Management Agency and Marty Coyne, director of Business Development for MEADS International Senior government and industry managers for the Medium Extended Air Defense System (MEADS) will discuss completion of system development with a key flight test planned later this year; the outlook for continued participation by Italy, Germany and other potential partners; and plans to leverage key MEADS capabilities for the U.S. Army's Air and Missile Defense Strategy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV