2. As of noon trading, Coca-Cola ( KO) is down $0.32 (-0.8%) to $40.86 on average volume Thus far, 9.0 million shares of Coca-Cola exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 14.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $40.40-$40.98 after having opened the day at $40.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.18. The Coca-Cola Company, a beverage company, engages in the manufacture, marketing, and sale of nonalcoholic beverages worldwide. The company primarily offers sparkling beverages and still beverages. Coca-Cola has a market cap of $184.4 billion and is part of the food & beverage industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 14.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Coca-Cola a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Coca-Cola as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Coca-Cola Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts