4. As of noon trading, Lululemon Athletica ( LULU) is down $13.61 (-16.5%) to $68.67 on heavy volume Thus far, 21.3 million shares of Lululemon Athletica exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $67.96-$70.74 after having opened the day at $70.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.28. lululemon athletica inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and distributes athletic apparel and accessories for women, men, and female youth. It operates in three segments: Corporate-Owned Stores, Direct To Consumer, and Other. Lululemon Athletica has a market cap of $11.8 billion and is part of the consumer non-durables industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 44.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 6.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Lululemon Athletica a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Lululemon Athletica as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Get the full Lululemon Athletica Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts