2. As of noon trading, Mondelez International ( MDLZ) is up $0.17 (0.57) to $29.75 on average volume Thus far, 5.9 million shares of Mondelez International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $29.21-$29.97 after having opened the day at $29.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.58. Mondelez International, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and markets packaged food products worldwide. Mondelez International has a market cap of $53.3 billion and is part of the food & beverage industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 30.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 17.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Mondelez International a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Mondelez International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, unimpressive growth in net income and weak operating cash flow. Get the full Mondelez International Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts