3. As of noon trading, Sony Corporation ( SNE) is up $0.45 (2.22) to $20.56 on average volume Thus far, 2.5 million shares of Sony Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $20.32-$20.60 after having opened the day at $20.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.11. Sony Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and sells electronic equipment, instruments, and devices for consumer, professional, and industrial markets worldwide. Sony Corporation has a market cap of $19.8 billion and is part of the consumer durables industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 5.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 74.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Sony Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Sony Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that we feel that the company's cash flow from its operations has been weak overall. Get the full Sony Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts