- Autism Speaks, raises funds and public awareness for global biomedical research into causes, treatments, prevention and possible cure for autism, and is dedicated to supporting individuals, families and society affected by the hardships of this disorder, nominated by Kenneth Alumbaugh from Leander, TX.
- Bright Pink supports women to take action in detecting ovarian and breast cancers at early non life-threatening stages, nominated by Kim Dahlinger from Westerville, OH
- Children's Hunger Alliance directly feeds children nutritious meals in CHA-sponsored child care homes and afterschool programs, increases children's access to nutritious food in schools and summer feeding locations, and educates children to make healthy food choices and engage in physical activity to reduce the incidence of obesity and promote lifelong health , nominated by Brooke Butler of Columbus, OH.
- CureSearch for Children's Cancer funds and supports targeted and innovative children's cancer research and provides the authoritative source of information and resources for all those affected by children's cancer, nominated by Victoria Fischetto in Omaha, NE
- Look Good Feel Better/PCPCF is dedicated to improving self-esteem and quality of life of people undergoing treatment for cancer through complimentary group, individual and self-help beauty sessions, nominated by Robin Baker in Westerville, OH
- Mid-Ohio Food Bank works with grocers, food companies, Ohio farmers, the USDA and community partners to obtain food and distribute it to more than 550 food panties, soup kitchens, shelters, after-school programs, and senior housing sites across central and eastern Ohio, nominated by Kristen Lepionka from Columbus, OH
- Shoes That Fit helps children in need receive new shoes and clothing for school, nominated by Joanne Hinchliffe in Lakewood, CO
- Semper Fi Fund provides financial assistance to wounded Marines and their families while they recover, nominated by John Glassmire from Sunbury, OH
DSW Announces Top 8 Non-Profit Finalists For Open Social Media Voting In Shoe Lovers Care Leave Your Mark Program
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.