- Experience New, Intuitive Scan and Design Software Workflows - See Demonstrations of Latest ProJet x60 Series ColorJet Printer
ROCK HILL, S.C., June 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) today announced that its 3D authoring software tools from Geomagic ® Solutions will be on display along with its personal and professional 3D printers at the RAPID 2013 event. This exhibition and conference will be held in Pittsburgh, Pa., June 10 - 13, 2013, at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center with 3D Systems located in booth #427.
Visitors will experience hands-on workflows that take 3D scans into intuitive CAD and voxel modeling software tools that ensure 3D printability. 3D Systems will demonstrate its leading ProJet ® professional and personal 3D printers highlighting the new ProJet x60 series ColorJet printers with over one million unique colors. Experts from Quickparts Solutions, 3D Systems' comprehensive, on-demand, global parts service, will be available to discuss all design to manufacturing opportunities."With our growing set of 3D content creation tools from Geomagic Solutions, we are reinventing the engineer's desktop and giving them guaranteed access to the most comprehensive portfolio of 3D printers, materials and custom parts services in the market," said Cathy Lewis, Chief Marketing Officer, 3D Systems. "Our 3D content-to-print solutions empower professionals and individuals to imagine, design and produce parts and products quickly and accurately from idea to manufacturing." Learn more about the company's printers, parts and software at www.3DSystems.com . About 3D Systems 3D Systems is a leading provider of 3D content-to-print solutions including 3D printers, print materials and on-demand custom parts services for professionals and consumers alike. The company also provides CAD, reverse engineering and inspection software tools and consumer 3D printers, apps and services. Its expertly integrated solutions replace and complement traditional methods and reduce the time and cost of designing new products by printing real parts directly from digital input. These solutions are used to rapidly design, create, communicate, prototype or produce real parts, empowering customers to create and make with confidence.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV