Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:35 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Wednesday.
Biogen Idec (BIIB) investors are worried about drug protection in Europe but Cramer thinks it's overdone and Biogen is fine. BIIB ended Wednesday down 7.4% to $206.55.
Manitowoc (MTW) should be split into two companies, according to Cramer. Ice machines and cranes "don't fall under the same roof," he said. MTW was 2.2% lower at $18.59.Citigroup upgraded Applied Materials (AMAT) to buy from neutral. Cramer agreed with the call. AMAT was flat at $15.25. Google (GOOG) has a new $1,000 price target. Cramer loves the company and raised his target to $1,001, saying Google is "very solid." GOOG fell nearly 1% to $871.98. Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) is one of Cramer's favorite speculation plays, he said. "I think it goes much higher." RBS closed at $9.84, down 3.8%. Tesla Motors' (TSLA) price target was raised by Baird, but Cramer thinks the stock has run too far, too fast. He said Tesla is "a sell." TSLA was up 3.5% to $97.73. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @traderboy23
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV