5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: PVD, THG, LEG, HUN, EMN
Hanover Insurance Group (NYSE: THG) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 33 cents per share. At a price of $48.21 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.7%. The average volume for Hanover Insurance Group has been 298,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Hanover Insurance Group has a market cap of $2.1 billion and is part of the insurance industry. Shares are up 25.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, underwrites commercial and personal property, and casualty insurance coverage in the United States. It operates in four segments: Commercial Lines, Personal Lines, Chaucer, and Other Property and Casualty. The company has a P/E ratio of 30.24. TheStreet Ratings rates Hanover Insurance Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, notable return on equity, compelling growth in net income and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. You can view the full Hanover Insurance Group Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV