Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.Tomorrow, June 12, 2013, 82 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.2% to 18.2%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:New Mountain Finance (NYSE:NMFC) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 34 cents per share. At a price of $15.15 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 8.9%.The average volume for New Mountain Finance has been 415,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. New Mountain Finance has a market cap of $479.9 million and is part of the conglomerates industry. Shares are up 2.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. New Mountain Finance Corporation operates as a closed-end, non-diversified management investment company. The company has a P/E ratio of 7.03.TheStreet Ratings rates New Mountain Finance as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins, notable return on equity and increase in stock price during the past year. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. You can view the full New Mountain Finance Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about MEOH
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV