NEW YORK, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As the yield on the 10-year Treasury note rises, equity investors are concerned that the U.S. economy is likely to grow more rapidly in the second half of 2013, causing Fed bond buying to decrease as Treasury rates increase. While S&P Capital IQ equity strategists think a pullback in equity prices is likely, they expect the bull trend to remain intact.
With this backdrop in mind, S&P Capital IQ's senior equity investment strategists and its Director of ETF Research will examine these and other issues in a complimentary webinar on June 25, 2013. Below are some questions they will be addressing in this quarterly webinar.
- What is S&P Capital IQ's second half outlook for the U.S. economy, stock market, and sectors?
- With interest rates likely on the rise, will 2013 unfold like 1994?
- Will international equities build on their gains in the second half of 2013?
- With large emerging markets struggling, is now the time to consider frontier markets?
- Can the equity markets extend their gains in the second half of 2013?
- Will Treasury bond yields complete their massive base?
- Are low volatility and dividend ETFs still attractive after their strong run this year?
- If interest rates move higher, what are some appealing fixed income ETFs?
WHAT: Hosted by Sam Stovall, Chief Equity Strategist for S&P Capital IQ, this webinar will offer listeners actionable investment intelligence based on S&P Capital IQ's insights.Questions will be taken from webinar participants after a brief presentation by each panelist. WHO: S&P Capital IQ's equity strategists and Director of ETF Research participating in the webinar are:
- Sam Stovall, Chief Equity Strategist, S&P Capital IQ
- Alec Young, Global Equity Strategist, S&P Capital IQ
- Mark Arbeter, Chief Technical Strategist, S&P Capital IQ
- Todd Rosenbluth, Director of ETF Research, S&P Capital IQ
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV